IGCSE is more practical and application-based. It provides students with an opportunity to select courses according to their interest in the subjects of science, humanities, languages and mathematics. The courses also provide them with an opportunity to mix these subjects with components of fine arts, visual arts, theatre, technical drawing, music, film-making, community service, etc. The syllabus puts emphasis on developing critical thinking, analytical skills, communication skills, investigative abilities, problem-solving techniques, teamwork, independent research and other qualities valued by all international universities. They have a broader spectrum of subjects that lead to all-round development and are more challenging than Indian educational boards and test student knowledge, not their memory and speed.
What Parents Says About Us.....
- Nitin's Mother (Class IV, LUCIFER): We are satisfied with everything mainly with the class teachers who are too good and cooperative.
- Diksha's Mother(Class II, OAK): I am satisfied with all of you. School is having good staff and my child improves everything.
- Pavani's Mother (Class I, OPAL): Thanks for your continous endeavour and making our child all rounder.
- Punit's Father (UKG, IRIS): Thanks for your continued support and creative enviornment being given to our child for all rounder development. All The Best.
- Yaman's Father (Class III, RAINBOW): Thanks to the school for conducting the seminar which helped me to understand the fact of growing kids. Requested to do the same on regular basis once in a quarter.
- Sweety's Mother (Clas XIth, NON MEDICAL): We are completely satisfied with your school handling, discipline and are getting very good results from our wards.
- Mr. Rohilla (Rythm's Grandfather: Class IInd(OAK)): I honestly recommend this school to all my fiends and family. I am so happy with the progress my grand daughter has made in her first year at the OAK. The teachers are all welcoming and friendly and it genuinely feels like a family. Whenever there has been a small problem is has been dealt with straight away. The school report was fabulous and not only told me how she was doing in class and learning. It also gave me information on how she gets on with peers and concentrates which was a real insight.