IGCSE is more practical and application-based. It provides students with an opportunity to select courses according to their interest in the subjects of science, humanities, languages and mathematics. The courses also provide them with an opportunity to mix these subjects with components of fine arts, visual arts, theatre, technical drawing, music, film-making, community service, etc. The syllabus puts emphasis on developing critical thinking, analytical skills, communication skills, investigative abilities, problem-solving techniques, teamwork, independent research and other qualities valued by all international universities. They have a broader spectrum of subjects that lead to all-round development and are more challenging than Indian educational boards and test student knowledge, not their memory and speed.
Criteria For Admission in School:
- The school admits students from Nursery to IX & XI Standard.
- Date of Birth certificate is required at the time of admission.
- Admission is open to all boys and girls irrespective of social status, caste, creed or community.
- Admission will be on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
- If a student has attended some other school his/her transfer certificate is required to be submitted along with the Admission Form.
- A circular in local newspapers is generally issued during January about admission in various classes.