Our Teacher's Experience...
- MRS ANU BHATIA (INCHARGE GEOGRAPHY DEPTT.):
I am very obliged to get a chance to share my views. As a student and a teacher, I have learnt so many extra ordinary things from school & specially under the guidance of Respected Principal Mam. I have become a disciplined, punctual & confident individual. The School stands committed to higher academic standards among the young learners with greater stress on a harmonious mental, moral, physical & cultural growth of boys & girls.
- MRS NAMITA (INCHARGE COMMERCE DEPTT.): "I have been working in Adarsh School for the last six years. Our school cares about its teachers and students. It provides a wide variety of professional development workshops, online support and mentors for new teachers. I am enjoying teaching the students as well as learning from them. I believe every day is a new opportunity to learn and my main goal is to prepare my students to be successful in the rest of their school years and to be life-long learners. Adarsh school is our home, where we feel welcome and appreciated."
- MRS DEEPTI KAPOOR ( INCHARGE: UKG "IRIS"): We all are aware of fact that school is a temple learning that brings forth the darkened talents to lime light. Adarsh School purifies the routine mind and sight by its confidence, instead of rat race to push others down. It gives affection for duty and craze for the visualized. This school is predicting the future of young ones. In the nut shell I want to conclude by saying that it's a perfect place where students and teachers both learn everyday something new by keeping hand in hand because learning is never ending process and in this endless journey we are trying our level best to know and to learn more.
- MRS SHAVETA NARULA(INCHARGE ENGLISH DEPTT.): The school has carved an alcove for being progressive and distinctively unique in terms of holistic development of children in its true sense. We enable our students to bring laurels in every field, be it academics, sports or extracurricular activities. We, with our immense efforts have opened up new vistas of growth, where children can show their creativity and exercise their imagination in myraid ways. It is a vibrant institution blessed with cultural values and substantial education, honing life skills among children. The enviornment of the school is conducive to child learning, that is-'learning by doing'. The school has an inclusive, progressive and international approach and style of functioning. We educators, not merely teach, but also try to touch lives.
- MRS. REKHA (Incharge GRADE 1 (TOPAZ)): This school enable us to adopt our own ways of teaching. We not only teach students but also respect individuality. It is a place where children learn things like manners, discipline, punctuality and many more along with studies. The things taught in this school are not an education but the means of education.